Classes and Workshops
Grades 3-5, Wednesdays, 5:15-6:00 PM Sept 27 – Oct 25, 2017
Grades 6-12, Fridays, 4:30-5:15 PM Sept 29 – Oct 27, 2017
Instructor: Darren Mill
Join instructor Darren Mill for a great introduction to the guitar! Electric or Acoustic guitars welcome. During this 5-Week class you will:
- Get to know all the parts of your guitar, from frets to strings.
- Learn how to tune your instrument.
- Explore the fundamentals of music notation.
- Find out how to produce clear, beautiful notes and chords.
- Start learning about rhythm, tempo and volume.
- All in a fun, fast-paced class that will have you quickly playing songs!
Check back soon for our next scheduled class!
Grades 6 – 12
Our 2-hour workshop will get your tuned-up and feeling confident for your next show choir audition!
- Vocal Tips for “My Country Tis of Thee” – Breathing, tone, and finding the right key for you.
- Dance – Learn the most typical show choir dance steps and turns, with tips for practice and polish.
- Audition Tips – How to deal with those nerves and present yourself like a show choir pro!
Spring 2018 Sessions
Monday, March 12, 2018
6:00 – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
6:00 – 8:00 PM
All-State Vocal Sectional Clinic
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Tuition: $45 (snack included)
Clinic: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Bring your All-State music and join us for an afternoon of great music that will leave you feeling confident and well prepared for your All-State Chorus audition. Open to all students auditioning for the Nebraska All-State Chorus.
Check back next year for our 2018 Workshop!