SNJ Studios offers THREE camps each summer to keep kids active, creative and engaged!
- Two Musical Theater Camps give students Grades 3- 5 and Grades 6-9 an opportunity to rehearse, polish and perform a show in just one week!
- Summer Sizzle Show Choir Camp for Grades 6-10 designed to help the seasoned performer as well as those looking for their first show choir experience.
Camps are open to all students, regardless of previous experience and each culminates in an on stage performance for family and friends to come and enjoy! Our instructors are professional performers and educators, each with a mission to help students develop their unique talents, gain confidence and learn the joy of performing.
Middle School Musical Theater Summer Camp
Past shows include The Addams Family, Shrek, High School Musical and All Shook Up. Summer 2020 show TBA!
Grades 6 – 9
June 8 – 12, 2020
9 am – 4 pm Daily
Performance: 7:30pm June 12
Elementary School Musical Theater Summer Camp
Past shows include Seussical, Annie, Lion King and 101 Dalmations. Summer 2020 show TBA!
Grades 3 – 5
June 15 – 19, 2020
9 am – 3 pm Daily
Performance: 7:30 PM June 19
Summer Sizzle Show Choir Camp
SNJ Studios is excited to present our 6th season of Summer Sizzle Show Choir Camp — now in a new week-long format! Summer Sizzle is designed to help the seasoned performer as well as those looking for their first show choir experience. Whatever your goal – middle school auditions, high school show choir, or just getting your first show choir experience – you will have a great time getting to that next level! Camp is open to all students, regardless of experience or ability level.
- Professional Directors and Choreographers
- On Stage Performance in a School Auditorium on Show Choir Platforms
- Interest Sessions on Auditions, Vocal Technique, Solo Singing, and Tips to Becoming a Better Performer
- Camp T-Shirt
- Talent Show
- Guest Performances
- Fun Games and Group Activities
Middle/High School Show Choir Camp 2020
Grades 6-10 Camp (Register at Fall 2020 Grade Level)
June 22-26, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Daily
Performance: June 26 at 4:00 PM